8. How do I disable the Offload checksum
If you get disconnected from the lobby every minute or Xplorers won't load maps and shows "Loading Maps..." you probably have a problem with the Offload Checksum. This happens on several Gigabit and some FastEthernet network adapters. Solution is to disable the checksum in the network adapter properties: Disable Offload Checksum.
In short (advanced windows users):
- Disable the 'offload checksum' of your network adapter.
Step by step (for everyone):
1. Go to the 'System properties'
2. Go to the 'Device Manager' (tab 'Hardware')
3. Find your network adapter
4. Disable 'Offload Checksum' (tab 'Advanced')