This is an often heared, but to us invalid excuse.
To start, of course there no way for us to verify your intention in this situation. You left the game and you didn't return to finish it. You can even say the reason is irrelavant to your opponents. They are stuck with a replacing bot that can never match human intelligence.
We are fully aware of certain circumstances that you are simply unable to finish the game and have to quit. But appearantly this has happened to you at least 5 times within one month! Again, regardless of the reason, your opponents got stuck with a bot at least 5 times. At this point we feel you shouldn't be playing ranking games as you clearly are somehow unable to finish them.
Some of the top invalid excuses:
1. I have to go away because of time (work, appointment, bed time, etc). It is your responsibility to plan enough time for a game so you can finish it.
2. I have a bad internet connection. Until the ban expires and your internet connection improves, you can play non-ranking games where there are no quitter rules. Claiming you have fixed your connection problems will not get your ban removed.
3. My computer keeps crashing. The quitter system offers plenty of time to reboot your PC and rejoin your game to finish it. Until the ban expires and your computer problems improve, you can play non-ranking games where there are no quitter rules. Claiming you have fixed your computer problems will not get your ban removed.
4. I already know I will lose, so why should I wait until the game is over. Well, it's a game and in a game people win and others lose. People in ranking games come here to play against humans, not bots.
5. I didn't quit, the servers were down. If the servers were down, there would not be a quit report. A report is only generated when a human finishes the game (thus the server was not down).